In launching Sagemont Tax, CEO Kenneth (“Kenny”) Dettman knew he had to plan ahead to pivot and expand service offerings beyond the Employee Retention Credit. In his recent article published by Forbes, he shares key insights on building and growing an adaptable business which include:
- Be a Market Leader: To stay ahead, be proactive in identifying and addressing market needs.
- Aim for Excellence: Being an early adopter of accepting market needs doesn’t mean compromising on quality. It offers the advantage of time to establish robust processes and deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Plan Your Pivot: Plan your transition and resource allocation well in advance. Proactive planning ensures a successful pivot and long-term sustainability, even beyond a single program.
- Maintain Integrity: Uphold integrity in all business dealings. Integrity fosters trust and sets the foundation for a company’s reputation and long-term success.
- Hire Proactively: Hire talent proactively, even before you have an immediate need. Exceptional talent is valuable and can drive growth and innovation.
- Prioritize Employee Well-being: Treat employees well, pay competitively, and create a positive workplace culture to build loyalty and productivity.
Adaptability can be the difference between a business that thrives and one that fails. Let Kenny’s experiences and advice serve as a guide for success in a rapidly changing landscape.
A member of the Forbes Business Council, Dettman is recognized as a trailblazer in the Employee Retention Credit (ERC) service industry and esteemed for his innovative contributions to the tax industry.
Read the Full Article Here